FEANDREA Large Cat Tree with 3 Cat Caves, Multilayer Cat Tower Suitable for Kittens, Old Cats, Stable Light Gray Cat Condo, 21.7 x 15.7 x 64.6 Inches UPCT98W
- VARIETY FOR YOUR NEEDS: Furnished with 3 caves, 2 basket loungers, and 2 padded viewing platforms, this cat tree offers enough space for an entire cat family
- A SAFE SHELTER FOR LITTLE TIGERS: The climbing paradise is supported by sturdy sisal-covered posts and a reinforced base plate. Also, use the anti-tip kit to increase the stability of this kitty magnet
- CLIMBING GARDEN FOR YOUNG AND OLD: The individual elements of the cat scratching tree are arranged in such a way that even small kittens or cat seniors can climb up easily
- MATERIALS TO PURR ABOUT: Thick plush, scratch-resistant sisal, robust engineered wood boards-the materials of this cat tower convince even the most demanding cat tiger
- NOT SATISFIED YET? Our cat-friendly customer service has an open ear for all your questions. So give your velvet paw a present with this light gray cat condo!
Inside the creative workshop of FEANDREA, two sweet kittens jump around, personally examining our scratching trees and giving their animal feedback. Thus, the designers of FEANDREA get to know firsthand whether the products meet the requirements of pampered whisker wearers.
The highlights of the cat tree at a glance:
– High stability; has a base plate reinforced with wooden strips, as well as an anti-tip kit
– Robust sisal posts
– Covered with fluffy, extra-durable plush fabric
– 3 cat houses, 2 basket loungers, 2 observing platforms
– Extra-large; suitable for several cats
– Stair-like arrangement of the individual elements; simplified ascent
– Fun fur balls with bells
– Color: Light Gray
– Material: MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard), Plush, Sisal
– Product Size: 21.7″L x 15.7″W x 64.6″H (55 x 40 x 164 cm)
– Product Weight: 46.3 lb (21 kg)
– 1 x Cat Tree
– 1 x Instructions
– If the cat cave is damaged, please contact our customer service immediately to apply for a replacement or find other solutions and avoid the risk of injury due to damaged parts.
– If your cat starts to chew or eat the furry balls or elastic band, please remove the toys and keep them out of the reach of your cat.