VetriScience Laboratories – Vetri Lysine Plus, 120 Bite-Sized Chews
- Vetri Lysine Plus is recommended by veterinarians for feline conditions that are responsive to Lysine
- Lysine Plus may help prevent the replication of the FVR virus. Lysine may help manage signs associated with the Feline Herpes Virus
- Lysine supports immune system function and eye health in growing kittens
- Each bag contains 120 chicken liver flavored chews
- VetriScience products are veterinarian formulated and manufactured in the USA
VetriScience Laboratories’ Vetri Lysine Plus is recommended to support immune system function, collagen formation, tissue repair, antioxidant activity, and antibody and lymphocyte production. The amino acid L-lysine supports hormone, antibody and enzyme production, as well as collagen formation and tissue repair. The inclusion of DMG supports methylation, providing useful methyl groups to support the production of hormones, neurotransmitters, antibodies, nucleic acids, and other metabolically active molecules. Lysine is an essential amino acid for felines that must be ingested through food or supplements. Vetri Lysine Plus for Cats supports respiratory health and immune system function while also building collagen for a healthy skin and coat. Our Lysine comes in a delicious chicken liver bite sized chew that your cat will love!